
On monday,in the morning,after breakfast,we booked a boat trip to a cafe next to a waterfall.
The boat trip was cool because sometimes it bumped up and down; also it was nice scenery.When we got out of the boat we walked to the cafe, had a drink then went to the waterfall.The waterfall wasn't that beautiful but the tropical walk to it was,it felt like a jungle.
My favourite bit was the pool next to the water fall because it was nice and cold and there was a big rock that we all jumped off into the pool(it was cool).
We had lunch in the cafe before walking back to the boat back to the hotel.
I really enjoyed the day because the pool was great.
For Naomi only: I am missing sheapy a lot,bye for now,from Katy.
The boat trip was cool because sometimes it bumped up and down; also it was nice scenery.When we got out of the boat we walked to the cafe, had a drink then went to the waterfall.The waterfall wasn't that beautiful but the tropical walk to it was,it felt like a jungle.
My favourite bit was the pool next to the water fall because it was nice and cold and there was a big rock that we all jumped off into the pool(it was cool).
We had lunch in the cafe before walking back to the boat back to the hotel.
I really enjoyed the day because the pool was great.
For Naomi only: I am missing sheapy a lot,bye for now,from Katy.
No comments:
Post a Comment